Sunday, January 11, 2009

Maternity, Delivery and Newborn

One of my passions aside from weddings is newborns and any thing associated with. I love babies! Having been a paramedic for 10 years I have found myself in some pretty exciting situations. Lately I have been thinking how amazing it would be to document the whole experience! Pregnancy (such an incredible miracle), Delivery ( as modest as you wish of course) and Newborn (that precious new life you bring into this world)! So my thought is... invite me along (yes I will come at all hours Ü all for a chance to see your new little one into this world - I wouldn't miss it!) Just a warning though... I will cry Ü (always do)! Give me a call and we can discuss your own personal wishes Ü This is such an incredibly special time in your life and I would love to document it all for you (through the eyes of a Mother and paramedic who has seen it all)!