Monday, June 15, 2009

Aaron♥Luka {wedding}

Hard to believe I just photographed a bride I have known almost her entire life Ü
I remember seeing Luka in her Mothers arms as a tiny baby ummm... I thought
was just yesterday but no... she's all grown up now!



Aaron, Luka you two are so perfect for each other so loving and so compassionate.
You both have been through some scarry times in the past couple of years - I have
watched you and your love for each other and your faith and trust in Lord has pulled
you through each and every time.

You could not ask for a more beautiful setting than Central College in Pella, Iowa.
They were married here at the Chapel and then the reception was held in the Graham
Center which is VERY familiar to a lot of us!

















Thank you so much for asking me to document your very special day for you!
Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon in SoCal!! ♥Uboth!





Click here for a bunch more and keep checking back as I will keep adding more Ü
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Psalms 3:6