Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tim♥Bethany part IV {wedding}

Sigh...  I love the shadows of their "oh so happy faces" behind them on the wall,
the gorgeous snow very heavily falling through the windows - this one just makes me smile Ü

While we did family and group shots...




...the guests enjoyed a little chocolate fondue!
I think a "waterfall of chocolate" has got to be the most beautiful thing ;)

The dinner reception...

Their beautiful cake was made by the talented Becky who happens to be the Mother of the Groom!

Speeches...

They had the best video I have ever seen all set to music, video included - amazing!
Bethany's Dad and Uncle Dave spent many hours on that creation :) which in my opinion was well worth it!!
with... the perfect ending compliments of Dave Wright Ü

Tim and Bethany left through a blaze of sparklers in an Amish buggy pulled by a beautiful
but,"very spooked by the sparklers horse" he was so ready to get out of there!





We went over to the Blue Gate where we got some more beautiful pictures of just the two
of them before they left all the snow and cold behind for a "secret location" honeymoon!


Tim and Bethany I soo enjoyed photographing your beautiful weekend and I hope you had an amazing time in St. Lucia.
May the Lord continue to bless you two in your new life together as husband and wife. xoxo's