Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kevin♥Amanda {wedding}

Kevin and Amanda tied the knot yesterday!
Their ceremony was held @ the beautiful Church of St Richard.





One of my favorite things about weddings are details! I can hardly wait to see
all of the special little things the bride and groom have included in their memorable day!
Today the colors really struck me... the brilliant royal blue of the bridesmaids
dresses and then paired with the beautiful bouquets of vivid oranges... WOW!



An "oh so sweet" moment I caught right after the ceremony...



We later went over to Wood Lake Nature Center for some outdoor pictures.







Beautiful details...





I think this one below is my favorite of the day - the light was perfect right here!




And just for fun Ü

Then a nice little finish to their photo session - Champagne & Cheez-Its! Ü



Congrats Kevin and Amanda and
thank you Dan Buettner for again asking me to 2nd shoot Ü